AVERUM Despacho Jurídico, S. L. P. of Spanish nationality with registered office in Madrid, Calle Maldonado, 4, Bajo B, with C. I. F. E 87413118.
From now on, AVERUM Abogados.
The website is property of AVERUM Abogados. The law firm is based in Madrid, Calle Maldonado, 4, Bajo B (28006).
The use of the website is subject to the following conditions of use. Please read them carefully. The fact that you access the website and use the materials contained therein, implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions.
1. – Conditions of use
1. 1 The website contains material prepared by AVERUM Abogados for information purposes only. The user should note that such material may not necessarily reflect the most recent legislative or jurisprudential status on the issues discussed. This material may also be modified, developed or updated without prior notice.
1. 2 The material contained in the Website cannot, under any circumstances, serve as a substitute for legal or other advice. Access to this material is not intended to constitute or imply any attorney-client relationship, or any other type of trust or professional relationship between AVERUM Abogados and the user of the web. Therefore, the user should not act on the basis of the information contained therein without first seeking the appropriate professional advice. Likewise, the user must not send to AVERUM Abogados, any kind of confidential information without having previously consulted one of our lawyers and having received authorization to send such information.
1. 3 The links contained in the website may lead the user to other sites, web pages and/or applications managed by third parties, over which AVERUM Abogados has no control. AVERUM Abogados is not responsible for the content or condition of such sites, web pages and applications, and access to them through the web site does not imply that AVERUM Abogados recommends or approves their content.
2. – Limitation of liability/ Responsibility
2. 1 Whoever uses the website, does so at his own risk. AVERUM Abogados shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the content of these documents or others that may be accessed through them. Neither can AVERUM Abogados be held responsible for any damage arising from the use of the website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
2. 2 AVERUM Abogados does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the user of the website. Consequently, AVERUM Abogados is not responsible for the damages that such elements could cause to the user or third parties.
3. – Data protection
3. 1 The information received by AVERUM Abogados from the users of the web site through the subscription to promotional events or the sending of curricular forms, is treated with the maximum confidentiality in order to attend your participation in the event and to send you information about future actions. The information received is not used for any other purpose.
This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service explicitly requested by the recipient.
3. 3 When personal data are requested for the provision of services, the user will be informed of the necessary nature of those considered essential. If these mandatory data are not provided, the provision of such services will not be possible.
3. 4 In the event of a change in legal form or the separation of the firm into different companies, the personal data included on the data collection forms will be accessible to the new company being formed or to other companies in the event of separation, which will act in a coordinated manner as a single firm and provide it with the services for which it has subscribed. If you do not want any of these companies to have access to the data on the form, you should not fill it in or send any data.
3. 5 Why do we have your data? We have your details because you were once a client or contact person of AVERUM Abogados. If you are a supplier, your data are required for the execution of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures as well as for the fulfilment of a legal obligation. If you would like more information on the use of your data, click here.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data? If you are our client, the treatment of your data is based on your consent or on the requirements of any legislation that obliges us to treat your data. You may object to the sending of commercial communications at any time by revoking your consent. To find out the legitimacy of the processing and how you can revoke your consent, click here.
To whom will your data be communicated? Your data could be communicated to other companies in which AVERUM Abogados has an interest or collaborates for the adequate provision of the service or product contracted, such as Gabinetes Periciales y Peritos, Letrados y Procuradores. Your data may also be communicated to administrations and other public bodies in cases where this is imposed by legal obligation or by court order. In the event that we act as Processing Officers on behalf of our customers, we inform you that your data have been communicated to us for the proper provision of the service contracted. If you need more information about the data that our client has provided us with, you can contact them directly or send a communication to AVERUM Abogados, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer, Calle Maldonado, nº 4, Bajo B, Madrid (28006).
How long will we keep your data? We will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship with our customers. In the event that there is no contractual relationship, the data will be kept for the time necessary to maintain the service and blocked for a further five years from its completion.
What rights do you have? The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of such data if they are inaccurate or incomplete, and, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
To exercise your rights you can do so by contacting the Data Protection Officer of AVERUM Abogados at the e-mail address averum@averum. es, or by letter to Calle Maldonado, nº 4, Bajo B, Madrid (28006).
In the event that AVERUM Abogados acts as a data processor, we inform you that your request will be transferred as soon as possible to the data controller in accordance with the agreements signed with them.
We also inform you that you can file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
AVERUM DESPACHO JURÍDICO, S.L.P., con domicilio en Madrid (28006), calle Maldonado nº 4-bajo B.
Management of professional contacts and client data.
Express consent of the person concerned.
There is no provision for assignments, except to Judicial Bodies and Administrative Authorities (AEAT, TGSS, etc. ) / No international data transfers are planned.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, as well as those of limitation in the treatment and portability in the telephone 914542143 or by email at averum@averum. es. You may withdraw your consent at any time.